For more than 15 years the IMAGE group has been creating solutions for the field of radiological image processing and diagnostics in the heart of Rostock, Germany. We develop software for image viewing and diagnosis, picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) as well as radiology information systems (RIS), which we sell on a worldwide scale.
We want to make our new, web-based RIS ready for the market and develop it further in the long term. To strengthen our development team in Rostock we are looking for a
- Expand and optimize our web-based radiology information system (Technologies: Vaadin, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Flyway, DCM4CHE)
- Learn and accompany the entire software development process of medical software
- Work in an international team and apply coding best practices to ensure that the system will be robust and easy to use around the world
- Practical experience in Java web development, best in the above mentioned technologies
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A young, ten-person team with software testers and technical writers
- Code versioning and code reviews with GitLab
- Build automation
- Our planning and development processes avoid time pressure towards release dates. No crunch time!
- Possibility to collaborate in other projects and to try out new technologies and techniques (e.g. agile or test driven)