For more than 15 years the IMAGE group has been creating solutions for the field of radiological image processing and diagnostics in the heart of Rostock, Germany. We develop software for image viewing and diagnosis, picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) as well as radiology information systems (RIS), which we sell on a worldwide scale.
We are now looking for an apprentice in the field IT specialist for development of application, starting August 1st 2021.
- At least a good intermediate-level of education
- Good command of German because the communication in our office is in German
- Good command of English because it is the mother tongue of software development
- Experience in programming, so that you can participate directly on current developments in the team
- The whole software development process from planning to release.
- Coding best practice, so that our software can run solid and user friendly all around the world.
- Quality awareness and analytic skills.
- Different programming languages and IT technologies.
- A family-like working atmosphere located directly in the city and close to the harbour.
- Design freedom and individual responsibility.
- Joint activities like: bouldern, poker evenings, BBQ or movie nights.
- Flexible working hours (full time, part time and home office).
- An international team of colleagues on different continents and offices in the USA and India.
- Benefits like: company pension, parking spot at the harbour, monthly ticket for the tram.
Send your application consisting of:
- School report
- Cover letter
to Katja Hoffmeyer (hrimage-systems[dot]biz)