What's new in iQ-WEB 184.108.40.206?
- Let images sent via WADO link open in iQ-FUSION
When it comes to the creation of WADO links, you now also have the option to select iQ-FUSION as the viewer used to open the requested images.
- Open multiple studies in iQ-FUSION simultaneously
- "Institution Name" now managed on series level for better management of patients coming from multiple institutions
- Important cyber security fixes to maintain compliance with HIPAA/GDPR
- Database performance improvements
- Multiple bugfixes, e.g. better image pregeneration management for fast opening of studies, no inverted preview images, GUI translation issues and many more
iQ-WEB 220.127.116.11 is now available for download on our website. As usual, iQ-WEB users with a valid Annual Service Package (ASP) can upgrade to the new version free of charge.