We are pleased to announce that a new major version of iQ-WEB has been officially released. Our all-inclusive PACS includes a number of innovative features, among which are included the following:
iQ-WEB 6.7.1 Feature Highlights:
- Simple, secure access
- Two-factor authentication to meet up to date FDA cyber security and GDPR requirements
- Flexible login now by using either username or email address
- Option to request an iQ-WEB user account online
- Sharing the user administration load
- Allow group administrators to manage users at specific institutions
- WADO: Easy access to images via smartphone
- Creation of WADO links as QR codes for fast remote access to studies in diagnostic quality and reports for second opinion and referring physicians
- Web-based burning of patient CD/DVDs when using optional iQ-LITE viewer
The iQ-WEB version 6.7.1 setup also includes patch 2.1.4 of iQ-4VIEW. The viewer’s user interface can now also be used in the additional languages of Chinese, Polish and Albanian.
Give our freshly released iQ-WEB 6.7.1 a try and test this new and improved version by downloading it from our Download Center.
Detailed information on iQ-WEB 6.7.1 is available in the product brochure.