For almost 20 years, the IMAGE company group has been creating solutions for the field of radiological image processing and diagnostics right in the heart of Rostock. We develop software for image viewing and diagnosis, picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) as well as radiology information systems (RIS), which we distribute worldwide through our global sales partner network.
In order to continuously improve the service for our customers, we are looking for a
Teamleader IT (f/m/x)
- Keep IT infrastructure (Microsoft hybrid environment) and application (e.g. ticket management, CRM) stable and reliable
- Navigate in complex system environment
- Actively drive the environment to excellence with a track record of improving systems/processes in regards of usability, operability and cost effectiveness
- Understand the need for IT Service Management processes
- Responsible for IT Infrastructure Team rostering and performance, ensuring the team work in alignment with the IT Service Management processes
- Deliver regular team briefings ensuring all staff are clear on operational plans, performance and priorities identifying areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders along the lifecycle of project and products
- You should have at least 5 years of experience in administrating Microsoft hybrid stack (Active Directory, SCCM, Exchange, Hyper-V and corresponding services) and Linux based systems
- Preferably you are holding a MCSA Server 2016 certificate or equivalent Microsoft Exams
- You have very good communication skills in German and English
- You bring enthusiasm for working in an international and interdisciplinary environment
- A modern, family-like working atmosphere in the middle of the city center and close to the city harbor
- You get creative freedom and personal responsibility in a growing market
- We create an employment contract according to your wishes
- Up to 40 vacation days
- Working hours from 20 to 40 hours per week
- You work where you feel most comfortable – in the office or up to 100% remote
- We care about your health.
That's why we go running together, for example, or offer health coaching sessions in the office.
- We optimize your net salary through benefits such as
- Fringe benefits
- Sodexo Restaurant Pass
- Company pension plan
- Capital-forming benefits
We are an international team with colleagues from and on different continents and additional offices in the USA and India.
Please send your application (including your salary expections and possible start date) by email to:
Mrs. Katja Hoffmeyer (hrimage-systems[dot]biz)
Our HR manager is happy to help!
Mrs. Katja Hoffmeyer
IMAGE Information Systems Europe GmbH
Lange Straße 16 | 18055 Rostock
Tel.: +49 381 496 58 20