For almost 20 years, the IMAGE company group has been creating solutions for the field of radiological image processing and diagnostics right in the heart of Rostock. We develop software for image viewing and diagnosis, picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) as well as radiology information systems (RIS), which we distribute worldwide through our global sales partner network.
We want to develop the next generation of our web-based diagnostic image viewing software and we are looking for a new member to strengthen our development team in Rostock.
Full Stack Web Developer (f/m/x)
- Further develop our established radiological image archive server with diagnostic HTML viewer (as part of a team)
- Learn and follow the entire software development process in the field of medical software
- Work in an international team and apply coding best practices to ensure the system continues to run robustly and in a user-friendly manner around the world
- Interesting for this job are experience in image processing and the willingness to work on the frontend as well as on the backend
- German and English language skills, both written and spoken
- A young, ten-person team with software testers and technical writers
- Code versioning and code reviews with GitLab
- Build automation and Continuous Integration
- Planning and development processes that avoid time pressure towards release dates. No crunch time!
- Possibility to collaborate in other projects and to try out new technologies and techniques (e.g. agile or test driven)
- A modern, family-like working atmosphere in the middle of the city center and close to the city harbor
- You get creative freedom and personal responsibility in a growing market
- We create an employment contract according to your wishes
- Up to 40 vacation days
- Working hours from 20 to 40 hours per week
- You work where you feel most comfortable – in the office or up to 100% remote
- We care about your health.
That's why we go running together, for example, or offer health coaching sessions in the office.
- We optimize your net salary through benefits such as
- Fringe benefits
- Sodexo Restaurant Pass
- Company pension plan
- Capital-forming benefits
We are an international team with colleagues from and on different continents and additional offices in the USA and India.
Please send your application (including your salary expections and possible start date) by email to:
Mrs. Katja Hoffmeyer (hrimage-systems[dot]biz)
Our HR manager is happy to help!
Mrs. Katja Hoffmeyer
IMAGE Information Systems Europe GmbH
Lange Straße 16 | 18055 Rostock
Tel.: +49 381 496 58 20