- Cyber security
9 cyber security fixes to maintain HIPAA and GDPR compliance. This patch is especially important for systems connected with the internet.
- Find your EasyWEB page again in your individual sort order
When you open or reload the EasyWEB page, iQ-WEB will now remember the last column you selected for sorting and thus list the studies again based on your individual preferences.
- Display Secondary Capture images directly after import
In previous versions, it was necessary to reload iQ-4VIEW when opening Secondary Capture images. With the new version, you can display the image data immediately after importing it, resulting in a faster workflow for you.
- Fixed error while uploading Word documents
- Fixed automatic worklist import
- Fixed web-based query/retrieve on study level
- Fixed several WADO bugs
iQ-WEB 22.214.171.124 and iQ-4VIEW 2.2.11 are now available for download on our website. Please note - the upgrade requires the latest MySQL version >= 5.7.42. As usual, iQ-WEB and iQ-4VIEW users with a valid Annual Service Package (ASP) can upgrade to the new version free of charge.