For almost 20 years, the IMAGE company group has been creating solutions for the field of radiological image processing and diagnostics right in the heart of Rostock. We develop software for image viewing and diagnosis, picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) as well as radiology information systems (RIS), which we distribute worldwide through our global sales partner network.
Employee Technical Support (f/m/x)
second/third level in full time
- Customer and sales partner support / assistance as well as training for the software solutions via telephone, email, in person and remotely
- Installation of IT systems as well as related service and support
- Cross-departmental cooperation with the development teams
- Logistics, active product management, tracking and complaint management for hardware products
- Validation and testing of software as well as hardware
- Implementation of requirements from the quality management system
In the rapidly growing market of medical devices, the focus is on a customer and service oriented way of working. Therefore, a high degree of commitment, willingness and flexibility is a prerequisite.
- Successfully completed vocational training as an IT specialist for system integration or a comparable degree with several years of professional experience
- Fluent and business fluent English, both written and spoken
- Assertive personality
- Strong analytical skills
- A modern, family-like working atmosphere in the middle of the city center and close to the city harbor
- You get creative freedom and personal responsibility in a growing market
- We create an employment contract according to your wishes
- Up to 40 vacation days
- Working hours from 20 to 40 hours per week
- o You work where you feel most comfortable – in the office or up to 100% remote
- We care about your health.
That's why we go running together, for example, or offer health coaching sessions in the office.
- We optimize your net salary through benefits such as
- Fringe benefits
- Sodexo Restaurant Pass
- Company pension plan
- Capital-forming benefits
We are an international team with colleagues from and on different continents and additional offices in the USA and India.
Please send your application (including your salary expections and possible start date) by email to:
Mrs. Katja Hoffmeyer (hrimage-systems[dot]biz)
Our HR manager is happy to help!
Mrs. Katja Hoffmeyer
IMAGE Information Systems Europe GmbH
Lange Straße 16 | 18055 Rostock
Tel.: +49 381 496 58 20