Faster than ever: iQ-4VIEW 2.2 now with heart measurements
Ready for diagnostic medical image reading at high speed? Then buckle up for the new and improved iQ-4VIEW and enjoy flexible image diagnosis and reporting from any location and device.
We are pleased to present a new major version of our diagnostic zero-footprint viewer iQ-4VIEW, which allows users of iQ-WEB 6.7.3 to view and review medical images in a speedy way.
- Improved performance
Typical time to first image in less than a second at 100 Mbit or less than 3 seconds at 64 Kbit.
- Heart measurement functions
- The left ventricular volume measurement allows you to measure the cardiac ejection fraction based on the Simpson biplane method.
- The mitral regurgitation measurement is helpful for the early detection and assessment of mitral regurgitation.
- Abdomen measurement tools
Enables you to determine the volume of the bladder, residual urine, kidney, ovaries, testicles and uterus based on ultrasound, CT or MR images.
- Redesign of the structured reporting window
The new design of the structured reporting allows faster reporting.
Test iQ-4VIEW’s amazing performance - wherever you are! We also provide a 30-day trial version of iQ-WEB 6.7.3 where iQ-4VIEW is included in the installation package.
For further information about iQ-4VIEW, please check out the corresponding product brochure, the iQ-4VIEW 2.2 Brochure, or ask your sales representative. As usual, users with a valid Annual Service Package can upgrade to the new version free of charge.